Our kitchens have followed series of precautionary measures to make your cake preparation in a healthy and safe environment. Following comprehensive measures have been taken.
- All areas to be thoroughly disinfected before daily morning entry, with special emphasis on high-frequency touch points.
- Freshly-prepared bleach solution (1% sodium hypochlorite) or phenolic disinfectants to be used to clean furniture, washbasins, and toilets.
- Sanitization of common areas (reception, elevator, lounge) to be done every 6 hours with phenolic disinfectant.
- Face mask and gloves available for riders coming to pick up the order
- WHO or government approved sanitising agents to be used to clean raw food material and kitchen supplies.
- All staff to observe social distancing rules at all times
- Staff to wear masks (3-ply or N95) and gloves at all times.
- Routine temperature check to be done twice a day with mandatory leave for anyone with temperature above 99.1℉.
- Regular staff training to be initiated for maintaining social distancing norms, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.